Sunday, August 24, 2014

Blog Post 1 "What about EDM310?"

When I first spoke to my advisor she told these was one of my requirements about taking this course. She also advise me this class requires a lot of work and hands on project in this class. I was skeptical about taking this course, but I decided to take it this semester because I knew I was going to have to eventually to take this class.
My fears about this class is falling behind and not keeping up with the individual assignment. I don't think EDM310 can compare to any other class that I ever took at USA or at a high school. Dr. Strange was emailing us way before school even started about the class and what to expect. It was so overwhelming to even read everything he was talking about in the syllabus and reading the different emails he was sending out everyday.
The most difficult thing that would be for me out this class is making sure I read over all the checklist and making sure I attend all the meeting that is set up with my group and completing all the assignment out this class with out being late or behind.  The way for me to address this issue so it want be difficult for me is to answer all questions that have concerns with, looking at my class mates blogs for good example and referring back to my resources if needed.  But if I stay on top of the class and assignments that's giving and remain stress free, I think I will do just fine out this class. 😆👌

I chose this image to remain stress free and that anything is possible if you stay focus on trying to reach your goals. So this is my goal for the whole semester is to remain stress free out this class... 
stress reliever

2 comments:

  1. "She also advise me this class requires a lot of work..." advised, not advise

    "My fears about this class is falling behind and not..." A plural noun requires a plural verb: fears...are, not is.

    "The way for me to address this issue so it want be difficult for me..." won't, not want

    "... I think I will do just fine out this clsss. " in, not out.

    Proofread what you write!

    Welcome to EDM310!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Jennifer. I actually had a lot of those same fears. When my advisor told me most students complain about this course it terrified me to take it. This is my first semester in any kind of Education classes and I wasn't sure I could handle the course work. I am actually am glad I took this class now because I'm having a baby in the spring and I know there was no way I could handle this course and a baby. This class still scares me about the course load, I'm always worried I missed something and check the Checklist mutiple times a day. I like that you plan on looking at other people's blogs to help, I never thought of that and it is a wonderful idea. I hope this sememster and this course work out for you!

    ReplyDelete