Thursday, August 21, 2014

Practice

Outline:
-Who I am
-Why do I want to be an educator
-What will I be doing in my practice
-What are my passions

    Hello, my name is Shayla McCorvey I am 23 years old and I am from Moss Point, Mississippi. I graduated in 2009, and been living in Mobile, AL since then. My major is currently Secondary Health Education. I happen to attend the University of South Alabama, because I heard they had a good education program and it's also not that far away from where I am originally from. I have a lot of educators in my family starting with my mom who is just recently retired after 35 years of teaching, also I have an aunt that is a education major, and a great uncle that is a Principal of a school as well.
Source: This photo was taken from my phone outside of my house January 2014. 
    I want to enter the field of education, because I have a passion teaching others and having a great impact on another's ability to learn or to be able to show them something. What an education should embark on the kids today in the classroom is to show them the ability to learn and different ways of viewing different learning styles. Teachers should be able to keep the kids active in the classroom with different techniques to show and group projects they will to show in the long run. What's special about me and what I consider my passion is I like to take a lot of pictures and capture memories That you wouldn't even imagine of.

No comments:

Post a Comment