Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Post 5 Part B

Final PLN

    My PLN has tremendously grown in my EDM 310 class. In the beginning of the semester, my only PLN was Symbaloo. Not only do I have Symbaloo, I am able to network with people across Mobile County and all over the world. I am able to read teachers and students' blogs, comment, and also receive a response back. I have people and educators who have help me out throughout this course. I have different people to follow me on twitter to use different technique and tools that will be useful in the classroom. I thought this class was going to be hard and stressful, but turned out to be one of the best classes taken thus far. I gained a lot of knowledge in this class and was able to expand my Personal Learning Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment