Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K Summary Novemeber

Alex Blog October 16, 2014
At school I like playing Mine craft at recess.
My Response:
Alex,
I am glad that you enjoy playing at recess. Do you mind telling me Mine craft is? What kind of game is that and how do you play it? I enjoy hearing from you.

Derek's Blog November 6, 2014
I really enjoyed this project I liked this project because i didn't know this is how they made this kind of stamps. all the drawing and the and cutting and all the precautions. for example the amount of ink and the amount of time to roll it on the block is really hard. cutting is also hard I thought it would be like cutting butter. but this was probably on of my favorite projects.
My Response:
Derek,
I enjoyed reading your post about printmaking. I did not know what printmaking was my self until you explained it to me. Great Job!

Brayden's Blog November 22, 2014
The first quarter of middle school is great so far. No late assignments, no logs signed, and no detentions.
But I’m just starting middle school as a novice. The first week you are stupefied with all of the work and books. But once you get going your ecstatic or once you feel calm and tranquil you fit in. You have to get to know all of the new teachers which takes a couple days or a week. We have a copious of teachers.  All of the teachers are fun and silly. All of the students are nice and funny. You get to know them all very good and become best friends.
My goals for the next quarter are, no late assignments, good grades, to not get my log signed, and no detentions. I hope to have a good first year in middle school.
My Response:
Brayden, 
My name is Shayla, I attend the University of South Alabama. I enjoy reading your post. It seems like you are a very good student, with excellent vocabulary. Make sure you do all homework assignments, study, and turn everything in on time. If you master those three things, you should have no problem this school year.


No comments:

Post a Comment