Sunday, November 30, 2014

C4T #4 SUMMARY

Sandi's Blog
Every year we talk about why we wear poppies for Remembrance Day.

I tell my kindergarten kids that we wear them to honor people who risk getting hurt or dying so that we can be peaceful.

We also make poppies.

My Response
Sandi,
I enjoy reading on how poppets are very important and the purpose of celebrating it. I think this is a great lesson that is taught to the students of remembrance day. Great lesson!

 The ScanSnap SV600 is a beautifully designed scanner with high quality pictures that is very easy to use. The scanner would be perfect in the library for students and teachers to use who need to scan parts of books or their projects. The ability to share easily with Google and Evernote is a huge plus for me and I see this Scanner getting hours of use the rest of this year. The ScanSnap SV600 is an archivist dream and librarian's best friend. 
My Response
Nicholas,
I enjoy looking at the video on SV600 scanner. I am impress on so many things you can do on this scanner. This will be a great tool to use in the classroom. This will make teaching so much easier to wear you can just scan the pages out the book and upload to your smart board. Great Post!


No comments:

Post a Comment