Sunday, November 9, 2014

C4T Summary

Post #1
    In the first blog post, I read was how to support clarifying questions in common core classrooms. Instead of accepting an answer as merely right or wrong, we should push students to support their answer with evidence by asking clarifying questions.
My Comment: 
Mathew,
 I think this is a great post! We should challenge student’s more with supporting question’s behind the answer’s they have given. Some tips that I would use for asking question’s would be: -Where did you get that answer from? -How So? I hope this will help a little.
(For the second post, the teacher did not leave a up to date blog, so I had to scroll down to an old post he posted in September)
Post #2
    In the second blog post, I read how teachers should be able to teach students how to write satisfactory in the classrooms.
My comment:
 Mr. Needleman,
My name is Shayla McCorvey, I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned to read your blog posts and comment on them for my EDM310 class this semester. I think this is a great blog post. I am currently going to school to be a teacher, and I think this a great start to teach students how to write. By using pictures in the classroom it is a great at to get the students to ask questions and learn different view of things. Once again, Great Post!


No comments:

Post a Comment