Monday, September 22, 2014

Blog Post #5 Part 1

    Personal Learning Network, PLN is an informal learning network that consists of the people a learners interact with and derives knowledge. A PLN, a person makes a personal connection with another person with specific intent that some type of learning will occur because of that connection. Most learning connections are made through social networks and blogging sites. Teachers, use this tool at it's best to get their problems solved and also become better educators. 
    
This photo was taken from Google.com/images/personal learning network
    I was working with my Personal Learning Network on the website Symbaloo. I like how the website is setup, and so easy to work with and maneuver in a timely matter. You can set up all of your social networks that you use on a regular day basis (for example: Facebook, twitter, instagram), and you can also put a Google search engine at the top just in case you need to look up specific information. I can also add my G mail account in order for me to have quicker access to my email.

3 comments:

  1. People are the most important part of a PLN. Keep building your PLN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post I really enjoyed reading it. I liked how you said that you use Symbaloo. It really gave insight on how easy it is to maneuver. I also realized that you didn't have any working links in your blog. But, other then that it was a great blog post well written.

    ReplyDelete